nonsequitur says:it's one of my fave show this year
nonsequitur says:i want to watch it twice
And Happy Feet is not for kids. I see. Clam wanted to watch it just now. I seriously didnt mind until I realised, he meant in town. Hello? Today's the only day I stayed home and duh, travelling all the way to town just killed my mood. Sry Clam. It's the effort and thought that count. Really appreciate it. I promised to organise an outing soon, (Alvineh actually planned something alr) before you leave for army.
nonsequitur says:and the animation is first class
nonsequitur says:and the characters are memorable
nonsequitur says:and the voice acting is very good
nonsequitur says:and the storyline is simple
nonsequitur says:uncomplicated, but meaningful
OKAY! I so wanna watch it alr. Steph actually asked me just now if I want to watch, presumably tmr? But she's left. Shall ask her tmr. Since I only have facial session early noon and bro's birthday dinner at night. If she doesnt mind, shall catch it somewhere in between. Can get her brows done on the way, perhaps. Yayness! Wait a min, it's only 87mins! I've always think that movies should be at least 1hr45mins to worth my every bucks. Duh. Ok la, I'm so cheapo one what.
Anyway, I was DAMN BORED the whole noon. Watched Love Actually, read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, yeah so far the most interesting events that have happened to me today. Man, I cant wait to start work soon. Like, real soon. Deborah called and the schedule is more or less confirmed. Work every single day from 30thNov-14thDec from 10am-10pm, off only on 5th and 6thDec for prom. I'm going to start counting salary alr! Haha. But still, sigh, have to return mommy some for prom. Buy new phone? My current one is as good as dead. Laptop?? Not enough, never enough.
Actually I think this job is killing. Though for only a short period of 16 days, but working 12-13hrs everyday. Hrm. Pray for me, I have to brave through it. And I kinda made up my mind to find boring admin. work after that. And back to prom, it's giving me headache. Makeup/hair, cant give a definite ans yet. Booking hotels? My accessories and heels! Argh. What shld I do now? It's not the time prb, but I'm simply too lazy to shop anymore. My head's pounding and I'm feeling weak. DONT BE SICK, PLS.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
12:39 am
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand